I love making lists, especially to-do lists. Making lists keeps me on track and moving in the right direction. I had a seminary professor that told us to put even the most mundane things on a to-do list. Why? The psychological high it gives when crossing off those items on the list!
I also love top 10 Lists. Here is my Top 10 List for This Fall:
- Find ways to creatively care for creation.
- Have a passion for justice.
- Cultivate a servant’s heart.
- Combine compassion with action.
- Make your hospitality extravagant.
- Be cheerful in your generosity.
- Make your love unfailing.
- Be faithful in forgiveness.
- Make a place for peace within and around you.
- Adjust your sails and behold the vision God is providing right here right now.