New Year’s resolutions are common this time of the year. Overheard at dinner, here are some of the (tongue in cheek) resolutions the fabulous Whitlocks shall attempt:
- I resolve to keep my fake houseplants alive this year.
- I resolve to stay within the earth’s atmosphere all year.
- I resolve to not move this year.
- I resolve to be open to what others consider a pizza topping.
- I resolve to place “i” before “e” except when I weirdly don’t.
- I resolve to travel wherever I go.
- I resolve to tell the truth on all eye exams (and to practice for them: 1,2; 1,2; 1,2).
- I resolve to place my shoe on the right foot (correctly).
- I resolve to deposit all direct deposit checks in a timely manner.
- I resolve to be silly only on days ending in “y”.
As we journey in 2022, what are some of your (not so) serious resolutions?
P.S. One more bonus resolution: Stop lying to myself about following my New Year’s Resolutions!