Mondays, April 2 through 30, 2018 at 10 a.m.
“White Privilege: let’s talk” presented by the Board of Lifelong Learning will be starting Part Two: “Whiteness as the Norm: Five Loci of Insights on the Binary of Light/Dark and Black/White”
- Chapter 1: Whiteness as the Norm: Reflections on How This is Evidenced and Experienced in America
- Chapter 2: Binary: Lightness and Darkness
- Chapter 3: Iconography: The Investment of Whiteness in Narrating History
- Chapter 4: The White Jesus
- Chapter 5: Lightness and Darkness as Experienced in the Genealogy and Liturgy of the Church